February 12, 2011 § 1 Comment
The more I read other blogs the more I realize I love when bloggers share what’s going on in their lives and make it a bit more personal. For some reason I’ve tried to stay away from that (not that I really have anything that interesting to share anyway!) but what the heck.
A few things about me:
-I’m a severe over-packer (and by that I mean that I’ve already packs about three outfits for each day were gone and enough bathing suits to wear a different one each day as well for me and Frank little getaway this week!)
-I’m addicted to reading. and not ready super smarty-pants books, I’m talkin’ little kid fiction that almost always includes some form of magical-ness (yes, Harry Potter is my BFF)
-I love my dog way too much. I talk to him like he’s a person, hold him like he’s a baby and even let him wiggle his way in between Frank and me when we lay down together.
-I used to refuse to wear anything but my Disney Princess dresses up until I was probably seven.
-If you try to talk to me while I’m in the bathroom there’s a good chance you won’t live to see the end of the day.
The End! back to packing for the California:)
January 3, 2011 § 5 Comments
What am I resolving to do in 2011?
Make more, bake more and just plain have more fun (not that 2010 wasn’t fun:)
Here are 11 things I’m planning on making in 2011…
1. Love this idea of a polaroid mobile by LucieCamp! Have a little different interpritation I’m working on:)
2. Determined to make myself a pair of moccasins this year – I’ve had a pair or two of minnetonka’s since I was young but I’d love to make my own from scratch! (via pinterest)
3. I had a gorgeous tepee when I was a little girl and have been wanting to make myself one for a long time now (via HonestyWTF)
4. All I can say is WOW. another mobile I must make from Ruffled Blog.
5. Love this DIY tshirt inspiration from bkids – want to make a grown up version for myself!
6. Adore this calender journal idea from design sponge!
7. I bought porcelain paint about a year ago and have yet to touch it (what’s wrong with me?!) and am absolutely determined to revamp some vintage teacups this year! (photo via Pinterest)
9. I had my little Terrarium Party last year (pictures on my old blog) and definetely want to do another little party again… not sure what yet but want to make some super cute invites this time! (via pinterest)
10. I know its technically not “making” anything but I really want to try to do more with my hair this year. I’m usually too much in a rush or too easily frustrated with my hair to do anything fun with it in the morning. need to brush up on my fishtail braiding skill! (photo by MeridethLightfoot)
11. Hoping that by the end of 2011 I’ll be able to make one of these gorgeous Larissa moto jackets!
Anything your resolving to make this new year?
December 11, 2010 § Leave a comment
Earlier this week I showed you my dream wishlist.
Well, I adore Etsy and thought it just not fair for it not to have it’s own wishlist of mine:)
This gorgeous Cowl Knit Scarf by TickledPinkKnits
December 6, 2010 § 2 Comments
Mondays I watch my friend’s kiddos, so I thought I’d quick share with you some of my wishlist (albeit, mostly a fantasy wishlist, but still!) Enjoy:)
A pair of Russel Moccasin boots
To find one of these boxes under the tree, maybe with a pretty pink purse inside?
To spend my Christmas just about anywhere that’s warmer than here
A cute little moleskin by Marc
A house trained fawn:)
Free Starbucks for life
What are you wishing for?